Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 25, 2009

The Happy Family

Everytime I see the mummy carrying baby to send daddy off at the busstop, I feel the warmth.

Everytime I see a small family having lunch/tea break, I will start to dream of our future.

Everytime I see cute little babies, I will wish that I can have one too!

Everytime I see cute baby clothes, I wanna buy for our future babies.

Everytime I see a family in the lift going home, I wish that we are just like them.

Everytime I see a young couple with babies and still as loving as ever, I dream abt us being like tat too.

Everytime I think of you, I think of our future.

Everytime I think of our future, I smile. From the bottom of my heart.

I'm so looking forward to our future.

Are you? :)

2 comments:

Lubby said...

Hehe hugz dear... or course i am =)

eternal-east said...

*chuckles*