Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dream Wedding

Every girl has her own dream wedding.

How many of us can really have our dream wedding come true?

I think whether it can come true anot depends on what kinda dream wedding a girl has.

What is my dream wedding?

I have no idea.

I do always think of how it will be like when I have my wedding one day. But the things I think of are not how my wedding will be like. But rather, how happy and blissful I will be at that moment of time.

I know what I DO NOT want for my wedding. I do not want to have banquet (though I think my parents and grandparents will want as their thinking are so traditional…haiz) because I dun see the point of having one. It is like I’m just organising an event for everyone to attend and have their little chit chat moments while me and my husband will be performing on stage. We won’t even know who attended and who didn’t attend the wedding at all.

I want my wedding to be at a special place. If can, I would love to have it at the beach, park, somewhere outdoor and with beautiful environment. Because I love the nature and thus I wish that it would be somewhere outdoor. And everyone do not have to wear super pretty dresses, just have to be casual and natural. How nice.

If I can, I wish that I could take my wedding photos outside Singapore. I have seen couples with very beautiful pictures taken at some beaches or nature environment outside Singapore. So pretty. Singapore is too small and almost every couple who took wedding photos in Singapore have the same background. How boring. However, if the photographer can find places in Singapore that are special and not many couples have taken photos at b4, I dun mind actually. I just wanna be different, creative and fun. I even thought of taking wedding photos underwater (diving or snorkelling) which I think will be super expensive though. And I also hope that for my wedding photos, I wanna wear wedding gowns/ costumes of different countries and religions. But I think all these need money, money and money.

I think I see my wedding photo more important than my wedding itself. I dunno why. Maybe coz wedding photos are always so pretty and I can always keep them as memories.

Well anyway dream wedding is supposed to be a dream. So your dream wedding might be wedding at a castle, wedding in the sky etc.

And for me, I just want a simple wedding where all my family and friends will be able to share my joy.

No comments: