Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm sure my doc loves me

Because she is able to earn my money every mth. I just donated $56 to the clinic last night.

Stupid sore throat. Back to find me again after one mth. Had to go to see a doc before it gets worse. My doc see my history and felt that she got to give me the strong antibiotic coz the not so strong one might not be able to help me and I might have to go back to see her again.

Super sianz. Took one day mc to rest at home.

Some years back, I always have sore throat also. And another doc told me tat because my throat surface is not smooth like normal ppl. Instead it is very uneven, just like a volcano. And thus food and stuff tends to get stuck and then I will get sore throat from there. Just got to know tat my mummy always got sore throat when she was at her teenage years and my grandma's throat is like volcano too. So I guess I inheritate all the bad things from them!!! =(

I really dunno what I should do to my throat. I seldom eat deep fried food and why do I get sore throat!!! Anyone knows what I can do? Anyone experienced the same thing as me b4 and now is perfectly fine? I need advice!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you to know what to do.... ;) ;) it's just across the street and i will accompany you!! hahaha!!

rest well, girl!

Naj

小秀秀 said...

hahahaha. why aren't you working and reading my blog? I am not scared of drinking tat but I really tried once and the sore throat just get worse. Anyway I need to noe how to prevent sore throat rather than curing it.