Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our First Anniversary

Lubby came to pick me up and we proceed to Tampines 1 to get the Phiten necklace. Got the sporty type for Lubby, hope that his headache will not come bug him anymore! And of coz got myself the 100% titanium necklace too. I just hope that it will work and so my migraine will go away and never come back.

At the Phiten shop while Lubby was looking at other things, the salesman asked me if my husband would like to wear his necklace. I was like husband? Haha. Then I told him er he not my husband, he my bf only la. This is the first time that someone actually thought we are husband and wife. This is the first time in my life I hear such a comment. Is it because that we dun look that young anymore. Or is it because our action and behaviour is like husband and wife? (Would appreciate if you guys can comment and let me know what you guys think abt this.. haha)

Then we are off to our high tea session. Lubby has been keeping it a secret as to where we are eating. And as he talk about topping up his cashcard, he said, ‘it should still be enuff for goodwood, after goodwood must use another cashcard.’ And then I was thinking what goodwood and before I reacted, he realised that he somehow blurted out the place we are heading to for high tea. Haha. That was so funny la.

We reached Goodwood at 1.45pm and the high tea only starts at 2.45pm. As we were going for the western high tea, and we were worried that we would not be full from it if we go empty stomach (the lady from the hotel told us that there will be sandwiches, scones, fondues and dessert, which we thought it won’t be filling for us.). Thus we went to Far East Plaza and had Korean lunch at the basement Korean restaurant. We had the set lunch (beef and pork) and the food is nice! I really love Korean food sia. The lunch reminded me of my Korean trip and everyday eat the same Korean BBQ or steamboat and yet I nv got sianz of it. Haha.

After lunch, walked around a bit and I felt so out of place at Far East. Guess I’m really too old already. Haha.

Headed back to goodwood for our high tea buffet. Actually the selection of food was quite ok for high tea. But after trying one piece each, we were both too full to move. And we were wondering if Singaporeans are so rich as the high tea place was packed and kinda noisy too. But anyway it was a good experience to just go there, eat, drink and relax. And of coz photo taking! Haha.

We then drove over to PS to catch a movie, Night at the Museum 2. It was quite a funny movie, but perhaps is because Night 1 was quite good and thus I was sort of expecting more for Night 2. But Night 2 wasn’t that bad la. At least it is funny and we enjoyed ourselves.
Before going home, we went to ECP, our first dating place 1 year ago. Though we didn’t go back to the same places we went, and instead we just sat in the car, but there were memories. =)

Gave Lubby the card and letter I prepared. And after he read, I told him to close his eyes. Then he suddenly opened his eyes and asked, is there supposed to be a medal? OMG! I forgot I wrote in the letter and I didn’t give him the medal before the letter. And I was planning to ask him close his eyes and then help him wear the medal. OMG! I was so so so so sad and disappointed with myself for being so careless. There goes my surprise for him… =( Anyway presented him the best lover medal and took photos of coz! Heng that the other surprise I got him over the wkend was a successful one. I was at his place that day and when he was cooking lunch for me, I sneaked into the room and changed his pillowcase with the one that I cross stitched! It was not very well done coz it was my first time cross stitching a pillowcase but then happy that he like. Now he is able to hug ‘me’ (my self cross stitched pillow case to be exact) to slp every night.

Sometimes I feel that we are together for very long already. Sometimes I feel that how come time pass so fast and we are together for a year already. We have gone through quite a bit during this year and I believe that all these that happened are making the relationship stronger. I’m happy that I have found you Lubby. I’m glad that you are part of my life, part of me. The past one year has been the happiest year of my life and I’m sure that is only the start. I’m sure we will have many more happy years ahead. Thank you for coming into my life and showering me with your love. I appreciate that a lot a lot.

I’m looking forward to the day when what the salesman at Phiten said comes true! Love you Lubby~ Muacks~

5 comments:

Ming Fung said...

Though a bit long for a blog, i enjoy reading it. Ha....

Anyway, is there a concerning difference being addressed as boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife in this context ? From the sale person's point of view, addressing someone as boyfriend/girlfriend seems to be safer and more appealing as young. Hence, i agree with you and i am a bit surprise too.

Most importantly, how would you prefer to be addressed in this context? I am sure u already have a ready answer, an explicit one.

If i were you, I will share with the sales person that my husband will.....and wun say that he is my boyfriend and not husband.

Why? I believe there is not much difference in you anymore. :-) Ha.....

I also share a longer comment.

小秀秀 said...

haha.. i dunno y the first reaction i had was he is not my husband. But then when i tot abt it, i should haf just replied with my husband this and dat.Perhaps i was jsut too shocked to hear what he said.haha.

Ming Fung said...

Maybe u are a bit shame and not used to it at the moment. It's time to get used to it le. :-)

fiefie said...

haha.. i guess you are just not used to it la. that salesman quite funny leh.. did you two wear rings? if you two did then maybe that's why he thought so. but if not.. hmm, then i dunno why. so far i haven't gotten such moments, only got once some waiter at a restaurant asked if we were students on school holidays. LOL!

fiefie said...

another explanation would be you two have 夫妻相? :)