Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Monday

Yst afternoon went to HQ for the yearly fitness thingy. After which went to Bugis for a walk and den proceed to TopOne KTV for our singing session.

As they provide one mini hotpot for anyone who enters the KTV from 6pm – 7pm, we got ourselves some food too. The mini hotpot is not bad, better than what I have expected. Haha.

Anyway singing started and we just sang and sang. Realised that we have ‘Twins’ in our group. Their voice are quite similar and matching and when they sing together, quite nice. And in order not to 被她們比下去, we formed S.H.E too. But not very successfully though. But but but, we had a lot a lot of fun singing, luffing and taking photos.

Lubby was worried that we will go home late, and thus came down to fetch me. But he was also worried that if he only come down after I sms him that we would be leaving soon, we would have to wait for him. Thus, he chose to come early and wait for me instead.

Being a person who dun like to wait for ppl and also dun like ppl to wait for me, after knowing that Lubby was already at the place for an hr or more, I felt bad. And thus I left the KTV first. Though Lubby was like why u come down, just sing finish first la. Just half an hr more only. And he said next time he will not tell me that he has reached even if he reach early. Well, like what Fei Fei said, I’m very 幸福to have such a bf. And yes I know that all along and I appreciate all these things that he did for me. Like what he told me, though he does not give surprises to me like how I always give him (haha yes I love giving him surprises), but he does little things (eg fetching me) instead. Anyway I appreciate everything that he does for me and I am really happy that I have him as my other half.

Oh ya, I was hungry half way through the KTV though I ate the hotpot… and when I was in the car going home, I felt the hunger growing stronger. But I just heck care abt it coz most of the time it will go away after a little while. But it didn’t stop at all. When I reached home and rested, the feeling was still there. And when I was showering, the hunger was so strong that I feel like puking! And I sensed that sumthing is not right coz the hungry had lasted for abt 2 hrs and it was getting very bad. So I ate some biscuits b4 going to bed and I felt much better. However, this morning I woke up with a tummy ache, gastric and weird feeling in my tummy. And I’m still feeling like that now. Well I’m not sure if it is coz of the hunger last night or just my tummy being noty again. Coz my tummy has been showing temper for the last few days. Haiz.

When I was abt to slp, the cats below my hse were super super noisy. They keep meowing non stop. And mind you, I’m staying on the 16th floor. I can hear the cats at the playground area!!! Can you imagine how loud their meowing were? Anyway I think it might be mating period for them coz their meow were super long and… I dunno how to describe.

Fell aslp very soon after I tuck myself in bed and I dreamt of… Xiao Zhu!!!!! It was such a SWEET SWEET dream. I am smiling as I type this. I dreamt that he was a surprise planned for my birthday and I was able to spend time alone with him. OMG!!! If this is REAL, I think I will faint on the spot. I miss Xiao Zhu so much… it has been quite some time since I last watched 娛樂百分百. Perhaps I shall watch it tonight. Hehe.

No comments: