Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 05, 2006

网球教练???

我:Hello, would u like to try our new product?
K: Hi..no is ok..i made tea myself everyday..
我:oh..ok..how abt some fruit juice for u?
K: it's ok..u are working under F**** T***?
我: yes..
K: u are only promoting this?
我: yes..
K: how long have u been working?
我: one wk, its actually my vocation job..
K: oh..where are u studying?
我: university..
K: studying wat?
我: arts and social science..
K: oh..how many more years to go?
我: 1 more..
K: ic...do u play sports?
我: sometimes i play badminton..
K: do u play tennis?
我: no..
K:ic..when u are free..u can come and play wif me.
我: eh....ok
K: i haf 4 courts at east coast...im a tennis coach..
我: oh..ic
K: come i gif u my fone number..call me when u wan come down and play..
我: nvm..is ok..
K: i haf run out of name card..i tell u my number..is very very easy to rem..9*******
我: oh it's really easy to rem..haha
K: (开始解释他之所以选这号码的原因..)anyway my name is Kim (我不知道怎么拼,单读音是这样)..u are? (伸出手要和我握手)
我: Vivian(握手)
K: wow..u are so cold!
我: ya...chiller area is like that..no choice...
K: ya..ok so call me when u wan to play tennis ok?
我: ok..
K: take care and all the best!
我: bye..

1 comment:

小秀秀 said...

haha..well...:X