Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sprained My Ankle

Clumsy and lousy me.

Was playing Captain's Ball yst at the field when suddenly I just sprained my ankle and landed on the grass. All thanks for the uneven ground. I was in pain that my leg can't be straight and my ankle is numbed.

After a while, tried standing up and den walked around. Took quite some time for the pain to go off and I joined in the game again. But dun dare to run too much just in case history repeats itself.

I thought everything is fine. But after the game, as we walked up to office and walked ard, I started to feel the pain. And when I went for my meeting at night, I was kinda limping.

When I went home after the meeting, my ankle is a little swollen. Applied some medicated oil. hoping I will be ok the following morning.

But I couldn't sleep well because my feet is always in a position which will cause the pain. The only position that I can place my feet is sideways. And it's very uncomfortable. Everytime I moved or turned in my bed, I will feel the pain or I will wake up because of the pain. :(

This morning the pain is still there and my ankle is still a little swollen. Will continue to apply medicated oil, even in office. And hopefully I will walk normally soon. I can't afford to limp my way to the event ground tml morning for the set up, and I can't be limping at my event on Sunday!

And we have not cycled for a long long time. We planned to cycle this Sat but... all thanks to the clumsy me, looks like we have to postpone our exercise again.. :(

No comments: