Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 15, 2009

My Weekend

It was a busy weekend. Sat met Lubby, went for shopping at Orchard area. Then went to walk walk at Botanic Gardens and took some photos. Then met up with the smurfies and HY for dinner at Chinatown.

Had an event on Sunday. Couldn't join Lubby's family for his dad's bday celebration but his mum da baoed food for me. Yummy~ Dinner at his place with all his relatives. Played with the two naughty kids who make me luff like siao at their conversation. Super cute. Ryan is forever so cheeky and naughty and always running ard. Averil is so sweet and loves to draw and sing that makes me wanna have a baby girl! Love them both so much. Had durian cake from Goodwood. So yummy that I had 2 servings. SINFUL!

Tiring but happening and fruitful weekend.
Us at Botanic Gardens
pork ribs chee cheong fun from chinatown ppl park market. Special and nice!
The very nice mango sticky rice that Lubby's mum got for me which I managed to finish everything despite being very full already.
Happy that the kids look for me to play with them. See how messy Lubby's bed is with all the toys.. goodness..
Durian Cake from Goodwood Park Hotel. Heavenly yummy!

Macarons from Canelle. Hazelnut and lemon. Drool~

1 comment:

Towards healthy and leisure life~! said...

Wow... nice cake and foods!