Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Gamer

Being his playmate, Ryan always looks for me when he sees me at Lubby's place. He will shout for me every now and then. 'Auntie Vivian, come here.' 'Auntie Vivian, where are you?' 'Auntie Vivian, what you doing?' etc.
And of coz I enjoyed playing with him all the time. :)

Yesterday he was using his mummy's laptop and he asked if he could bring the laptop into Uncle Kenny's room. So that he can be with me? :P Then yah he was there in the room using the laptop to watch youtube on cars. And yes, the 4 years old little boy can type what he wanna search on google and youtube. And what he will see everytime will be his Honda Jazz/fit. Yes mind you, he knows all the models of all the cars better than any of us. Just by seeing a small picture, or catching a glimse of the car on the road, he can tell u immediately what model it is! Unbelievable. Anyway I was playing on my DS Lite at the same time and as usual he came over and asked 'Auntie Vivian, what you doing?' And then he wanted to play too. Thus I let him try Mario Kart since he loves cars so much. And he was so excited over the 'F1' (coz it was a racing game)
After teaching him which button to press and after a little while, he was on his own, being able to control well most of the time. I was really impressed with his speed in learning. Then he told me 'Auntie Vivian, you play mummy's laptop. I can play on my own' Haha I was like omg, this cheeky boy~ But I chose to sit beside him and watched him play. Sometimes I walked away and he would say 'Auntie Vivian, come sit here' and patted on the space next to him. :) How not to love such a boy?

And he changed so many position while playing the game. Sometimes sit down, somtimes kneel down, sometimes crossed legs.. etc. And then after playing for abt half an hr or more, his fingers were tired and pain, because he was pressing the buttons too hard and kids do not know how to control their strength, esp when he was so excited while playing the 'F1'. And the next thing he did was changed his fingers to control. From thumb to index finger. And then his index finger was in pain too and thus he used his middle finger. Haha. So cute! We told him to rest a while first and then continue the game since his fingers were pain. He listened and rested for like 5 sec and said I'm ok. Haha. But as we could see that he was really in pain, Lubby told him that that would be the last game and we will play again next time. And he was really guai, he stopped and went to find his mummy. But we all knew that he wanted to cry. But he controlled well and after a while he was distracted by laptop and TV (Playhouse Disney channel).

The thought of him playing my DS Lite just sends smile across my face. I managed to capture some photos of him playing DS Lite yst. :)
position 1: Big boss pattern.

enjoying himself and realxing..
position 2: Yoga. Stretching while playing.

Position 3: cross legs. (He was aware that I was taking photo and thus looked me.)
position 4: another stretching with soles of feet touching each other.

Thumbs were painful from the game, change to index finger!

No comments: