Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lubby's Birthday

Had a mini celebration with Lubby after work yesterday.

Ordered cupcakes from my colleague, meant to be a surprise but the box was tooooo big to hide and thus he saw it when I walked to his car. :(

Went to Modesto's for dinner coz Lubby is their mem and he can get a free meal (appetiser + main course + dessert) on his bday. We got to sit next to the window where we can see the waterfall outside. But I think the weather outside is too hot and the aircon inside is too cold so the glass is so blur tat we can't see anything!

Had our dinner and Lubby commented that I look like the bday girl more than him coz I was enjoying my food to the max. I had this seafood linguine which is FULL of seafood! Everymouth I take will have sotong, clams etc. And there was also a flower crab, mussels, prawns.. Yummy! If you are a seafood lover, u should go try it! It's worth the money!!! Lubby wasn't as lucky though. He wanted to eat steak but out of stock liao so he ordered lamb chop instead. We were too full to eat the complementary dessert Tiramisu, as we wanna save our tummy for the cupcakes too. And they actually ta baoed for us. :)

Then we drove to ECP to have the bday cake session. I forgot to ask for candle from my colleague and because there is no candle, I didn't bring along the lighter that W lent me. But who knows Modesto's actually gave candle for the Tiramisu and wasted la coz I din bring the lighter. Anyway the cupcakes were nice. Not too sweet but nice enough.

No comments: