Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 29, 2009

The kids

Yesterday was at Lubby’s house to have the crabbie dinner.

Ryan reached Lubby’s house in the afternoon and played with him.

As I had an event at 7am yst and woke up at 5.30am, and then went for a short cycling trip at ECP, I was super tired and slpy. However, Ryan wanted to play with me, and so I played with him. But he was also slpy and thus being lazy. We were playing the car racing track and whenever his car ‘flew’ out of the rail, I will have to help him put back coz he just lie there not moving. Haha.

Then Averil came and so I went to rest in the room. But the kids played in the room a few times and thus they wanna come in to play too.

And since it’s not very nice to reject the kids, we let them bring the lego into the room and played. But it was noisy! Lubby was there playing his online game and I was there entertaining the kids though I was still slpy and tired.

Then it was dinner time, the kids finished dinner before us and wanted to play in the room again but since we were still eating, we told them later. And then we were watching TV in the room when they knocked on the door over and over again. Then suddenly Ryan shouted, ‘Auntie Vivian, auntie Vivian, can we come in to play?’ How to reject them? So there I opened the door and allowed them to come in.

As there were many relatives outside, we could hear them talk even though the room door was closed. The naughty Ryan opened the room door and said, ‘shhhh.. lower ur voice! Uncle Kenny and Auntie Vivian watching TV!’ And he did that a few times. I couldn’t stop luffing at him coz we nv expect him to have such action!

And coz they were kinda noisy and I was really tired, Lubby asked them to go outside and play so I could rest. According to Lubby, Ryan’s face was very sad. I dun wish to ask him go out also, but I was really tired and I really couldn’t entertain them. Esp when they keep saying, ‘Auntie Vivian, Jie Jie push me just now.’ ‘Auntie Vivian, didi bully me.’ Usually I will be ok and just tell them to play nicely but yst was really tired and terrible. Even Lubby ‘scolded’ them a few times. And I think it was because we let them play in the room b4 and thus they wanna be in the room again. They gave reasons like ‘it was warm outside.’ Coz Lubby room air con was on.

They are really cute. Esp Ryan. It’s like the moment u see him u will wanna play with him. He is also very well behaved and guai. When u tok to him nicely, and asked him to be gd boy and dun do this and dat, he will listen even if he dun like it. And that’s why I try my best to play with him and sayang him as much as possible. But yst was really too tired.

Anyway tonight I will be able to play with him again coz I’m going to Lubby hse to celebrate his mum’s bday. J

2 comments:

Ming Fung said...

Kids dun seem to know that adults do get tired. They will engage you until they are done, bored or tired.

I will get very angry when my daughter irritates when i am tired. She will get scolding from me then she will start to cry or appear to feel "hurt". I will try to explain to her but I have to keep telling her again and again. She will settle down and gives me some space. After awhile, the same thing will happen again :-(

I think i should be the one crying loud and clear - to myself.

小秀秀 said...

haha yah they expect u to be there for them when they want/need you. but at least they ask for u and want u to accompany them. if they dun ask for u, dun play with u, dun wan u to accompnay them, is very sad too! i think most ppl would love to be 'wanted' and 'needed' ba.