Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The Importance of having a HP with a GOOD camera

Especially for ppl like me who loves to take photos of everything I see, everywhere I go and everything I eat.

Wanted to go a cute café after work today for dinner, but I didn’t bring my camera with me, and my HP cam is kinda lousy, thus wun be able to take photo of the cute place if I go today.

Thus postponed it to next wk and I will definitely bring my camera along.

And so I been looking at phones with GOOD camera functions for my next HP. So that I can have a ‘camera’ with me everywhere I go.

I concluded that other than FM radio which has been must for all the HP I have, good camera function is another important factor that I am looking at. And next in the list will be wifi function. I used to feel that I do not need that as I can live without internet when I am out. But I realised the importance of it when I was in Hanoi 1.5 mths ago. With a wifi function HP, I will be able to go online anytime I want in Hanoi as there is wireless everywhere. And also being a frequent blogger, I can blog when I’m not at home also~

And thus, one of the HP that I’m looking at now is PIXON. I have been aiming that HP for months ever since I first saw the cute advertisement in cinema just before movies. And now they have metallic pink!!! (totally match my DS Lite) But my contract only ends in October and thus I need to tahan another 4 more mths! And who knows, by then I might change my mind to another HP (as long as it meet all my criteria) as new phones might be out by then
.

No comments: