Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Zi Zai Vegetarian

Last Sat was 1st day of the mth (in chinese calendar), after going to HDB hub and site visit at Punggol, Lubby and I brought my parents to have vegetarian food at Tampines area.

Consulted Cass as she is a vegetarian, and she recommend me to read her sis blog abt all the vegetarian food and found this outlet at Tamp area.

Went there to try and I would say that the service is gd and the food is gd too!

We ordered a few dishes and shared.

As read on Cass sis blog, the prata is nice and thus we gave it a try too. And indeed it was very nice! It is cripsy and not oily at all! And we just keep eating and eating.
The dishes we ordered includes the mixed vege.. which I like also since I like to take vege anyway.. haha
Sweet and sour pork.. its nice.. lubby ate a lot.. :x
Hot plate tofu.. the sauce is very nice.. esp to take with rice.. yum yum
and also cai pu fried egg.. but I would prefer more cai pu coz im a cai pu fan.. hehe..
Overall the food is not bad and I would say its worth a try, even if u are not vegetarian. Like Lubby, who is sumone who cant live without meat and dun like vege, he find the food not bad and he was surprisingly not hungry til dinner time!

Add: Blk 801, Tampines Ave 4, #01-281

2 comments:

sunnietart said...

glad u like the food there! i love it there too, and the price is reasonable. lets go there and eat some day after work.
u take care wor :)

小秀秀 said...

yup no prob.. is near office also.. :)