Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Organ Transplant

Dr Ken brought the computer to the hospital yst for a full body check up. He diagnosed that it needed an organ tranplant badly. However, there was no suitable donar~ And we might haf to wait for a few mths before we can get a suitable donar for the computer.

Therefore, after my event, Dr Ken and I went down to SLS to purchase the organ needed. And then we went back to the hospital and Dr Ken performed a 5hours plus operation on the computer. The computer had a successful motherboard transplant. At least I hope so.

Hopefully my computer will stay healthy and guai guai as I have spent so much money, time, and effort (by Dr Ken) on this illness. Hopefully it has fully recovered from the sickness!

No comments: