Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Balloting Result

Thank you HX for informing me that the ballot result is out! Coz the letter from HDB mentioned it will be end of Sept and so we didn't go and check the status.

After receiving the sms, I immediately logged into HDB website and checked our que number.

Total number of 5-room flats: 154, and our balloted que position is 55.

Thank god!!!!!

I would think tat, with this number, we are quite confirm in being able to get a unit, and maybe if lucky enough, we will be able to get the unit we prefer.

However, I'm very worried about one thing. We will be selecting the flat in Oct 2009 and I will be out of SG for 1wk+ during that month! I'm so worried that our appointment will fall on that period of time! I'm not sure if it is ok tat only one party go over to select, if ok den Lubby can go if the appt date is during that wk when I'm not ard. Because I'm worried tat if we cant make it for the appt, they will push us back to the back of the que and then we have less units to choose from! :(

Oh man.. I can only pray hard that the appt will be before or after my holiday.

Dear God, Please help us!

No comments: