Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The Built-with-love-computer

is sick.. :(

All the while, the monitor has been throwing temper every now and then. And all I have to do is switch it off and den on again and it will be fine.

But the day before yst, it started to get serious. And yst, it has officially bid gd bye to me. Ya lubby said that the monitor is very old (he dig it out from some place of his hse and let me use first..) and that's y it is dead...

But I was still hoping for a miracle to happen today and so I tried to switch on my computer and see if the monitor is working.

After I pressed the power button, not only there is nuthin shown on the screen (which might be normal since the monitor is dead alr yst..), the keyboard light is not on, and there is no sound from the CPU (when I can usually hear the sound quite clearly whenever I switch on the computer). Then the next thing, I held the power button to switch it off BUT THERE WAS NO RESPONSE!!! Have to switch off the main button at the back of the CPU. And after trying a few times, the same problem occurs...

There is nuthing I can do now.. except to wait for my personal IT expert to do a check on Thursday.

Really hope that my CPU will be ok. It's built with love and no other PC can be replaced! :(

No comments: