Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 11, 2009

My Favourite

Met Lubby after work to go Comex as I need to get a new monitor. Lubby surprised me with Royce Chocolate Potato Chips~ The other time I kept saying I want to eat, but everytime when we went Suntec, I was always sick and thus couldn't eat and so didn't buy. And then sometimes I just felt too sinful and thus asked him not to buy. And todae when I reached Suntec before him, suddenly I was thinking abt this! And the next thing was he gave me this little surprise. :) We always haf 心灵感应 one lor.. :P Anyway opened it at home and it was nice! salty and sweet... my mummy likes it and my brother likes it too!
Anyway back to Comex. We went there early at 5+ and it was already so crowded~ Lubby walked in frt of me, pulling me behind him. He said that he bumped into ppl dunno how many times. And there was this Ah Neh who tot Lubby would give way, but of coz he didn't, and end up the Ah Neh bumped into Lubby's chest and got bounced back! wahahah.. too bad I didn't get to witness that!~ Anyway following close behind him, I still ganna knocked, bumped or wateva quite many times.. -_-

Wanted to get my Philips very nice monitor but Lubby read some reviews and concluded that it does not really worth $399. And so we went ard searching for other monitor and decided to bring LG some 3000 model home.. it's pretty and quite cheap! It costs only $238.
I also got myself a set of wireless keyboard and mouse which Lubby felt it was a good deal~ :) And the total $ I spent for all these items are less than the Philips monitor that I wanted to get last time!
And then we went home and Lubby helped to fix my monitor, keyboard and mouse but who noes, my cpu is still sick~! It just auto shut down.. :( Lubby spent abt 1+hr and yet still couldn't find out wat's wrong and so he decided to bring it home for a full body check up. And if needed, he will perform operation(s) on my cpu and hopefully I can see my cpu soon!!! Thanks Lubby~

No comments: