Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Boots

Just when I've decided not to get any boots and just wear the old ones I have, we saw this pair of Timberland boots which is quite nice and comfy.

Tried it on and though it's just junior size, it suits me!~ The ladies ones are actually $100 more than the junior ones... and since I can fit into the junior one, and they look the same, so I just got the junior ones. The funny thing is, the bigger size of the junior ones, the more expensive it is. Size 34 cost $139 and size 37.5 (which is the size that I got) cost $199!

And Lubby has kindly offered to buy the boots for me! (with my reimbursement of $0.50 to him for yi si yi si..) I'm sumone who wun wanna spend so much on a pair of shoes or even on myself, but Lubby said that this is a very gd pair of boots and worth the money, so we got it lor. And since he offered to get me this, and since I would rather spend the same amt of money on him instead of myself, I got him a new tripod! :)

I will have to season my boots by wearing them at home to walk ard, squat and jump, and even to slp, as suggested by my dearest Lubby. haha. Now I have nice, comfy and durable boots for my China trip, and Jap trip next year, as well as future trips to colder countries! :)

No comments: