Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 03, 2009

My Little Prince

The moment we stepped into Lubby's hse, Ryan asked me to read story books to him. I asked if it's ok for me to finish my dinner first, before reading to him, and he said NO! OMG.. so naughty! So I asked him to sit next to me at the dining table, so I can read to him and eat at the same time.

And this naughty boy obviously noes the words of the books but he jia jia say dunno and want me to read to him. And half way thru the books, he will even asked me questions like 'what is this?' while pointing at the pic. After I answer him he will say 'yes!'. So it becomes Teacher Ryan and student Vivian instead!

Then I gave him the doraemon toy I got from eating Happy Meal during lunch. I wanted to get him the new one, apple tree pen but I tot since they still have last wk's offer, the rolling stamp, it will be nicer for him to play. And the moment he saw the toy, he knew he needed paper to stamp. I think he has got one at home already. Anyway, we played with the rolling stamp. And yes he screamed and giggled and laughed so loud! haha. Then he folded the paper into half and said that it is a laptop~ and he taught me how to use it! When I asked for a mouse, he gave me the rolling stamp to use as the mouse.
Then he gotta go home early as todae is the 15th day of 7th month. So I bid bye bye with hugs and kisses from him. So sad.. didn't get to play with him much.. but no worry, I will see him again tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

(T) (H) (B) said...

So sweet...