Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sicky Me

Yes I'm sick again...

My fam doc really should give me a VIP card as I visit him like almost every mth, or once every 2 mths or less...

Was already feeling a bit unwell in the morning. Took flu med in office. Then felt a bit warm and tot fever might be coming, so quickly pop 2 panadols.

After work, went to see doc as I know the flu or sore throat wun disappear on their own and I knew for sure they will just worsen.

When the doc see me, he asked, wats wrong this time? I said, sore throat again lor. Then he looked thru my records and said, it's quite frequent huh.. I said, yah. dunno why, I already am taking vit c everyday leh..

Had no choice but to take that super ex and strong antibiotics again.. just 5 days of antibiotics cost me $36. Together with other med, I donated $56 to the clinic.

Lucky I went to see the doc, coz the pain in my throat worsen at night. Just by swallowing saliva, it already hurt like siao.. :(

And throughout the night, I couldnt really slp coz I keep waking up coz of the pain and swollen feeling I have. Moreover, I was having block nose.

This morning, I could hardly talk coz of the pain and the swollen throat. As I had MC from the doc yst, I decided to rest at home and not spread the germs to my colleagues in office also..

This morning, I could feel my

No comments: