Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 04, 2009

The Reason

I have been eating a lot recently, despite the fact dat I noe I should stop eating. I have been snacking non stop, in office or at home or when watching movie (I dun used to snack during movies one lor!).

And as a result my tummy is getting bigger and bigger, arms getting more and more flabby, face getting rounder and rounder, despite the fact that I do exercise still...

All these are happening more frequently nowadays.

And I think I know what is the reason.

I am having eating disorder. Not not eating, but eating non stop.

Whenever I'm feeling angry, sad, unhappy abt the things happening to me, stressed...

That's bad! But I can't stop myself from eating because of all the shitty things that are happening, from Monday to Friday. Weekends are the only 2 days when I can escape from the irritating system, disgusting people, stupid suggestions and comments.

At this rate that this is going, in no time, I will become a big fat pig!

So, how to be slim again?

Only when I can be away from the irritating system, disgusting people, stupid suggestions and comments forever...

And when will it be?

1 comment:

小妹 said...

i think i can understand how u feel, i've been eating non-stop too. the saddest thing is, i attended a course this week, there is this nurse who came to me and told me that i've put on wt. damn sad lor and I've nv seen her before even though she said she saw me in the ward.

And i keep having cravings too... this is bad