Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Year 2008

觉得今年过得特别快,转眼间就已经是12月了。回顾过去的12个月,发生了很多事情,于是决定blog那些较难忘的incidents。

January
1. highlighted my hair for the first time in my life.
2. 1st time tried out facial and signed up package.
3. 1st time tried out boxercise and it was fun!!!

Feb
Don’t seem to rem anything memorable that happened during this mth.

March
1. started driving lessons.

April
1. David Tao’s Singapore concert. Though not as nice as his first Singapore concert but I still enjoyed myself.
2. 1 year after graduation, finally arranged to take graduation photos at a studio with family.
3. 1st time tried out ice skating too! Managed to be in control and didn’t fall~~ wahahaha

May
1. Went for a short trip to Redang. It’s a very beautiful beach and totally a relaxing trip. 1st time tried out snorkelling and I would like to try it again soon!!!
2. Found the teddy bear in my life!!!!! *totally in love*

June
1. 1st time celebrate bear bear bday.
2. 1st Okaley sunglass.
3. Passed my final theory test.

July
1. 1st time tried out paintball and it’s so fun~
2. Went Batam for the first time. Nice and quiet place to relax and nua.
3. Gary’s 1st Singapore concert! Super! Love his voice to the max!

August
1. Went to OBS for my 2nd induction camp. Failed to try out jetty jump. Lousy me.

September
1. Went Desaru. The wave there is damn big la… tried jet ski for the first time.. though I’m not the one driving.. haha. See fireflies for the first time in my life.
2. Received my 1st bouquet of flowers (lilies) from bear bear~

Oct
1. 1st attempt for driving practical test. Failed. :(

Nov
1. 1st bling bling~
2. 1st visit to TW and was a bit disappointed. Shall go F&E next time. Visit HK again and still love to shop there as much~ hehe
3. 25th birthday celebration with bear bear.

Dec
1. 1st time to Korea, 1st time on holiday with LH and HX. Totally enjoyed myself.
2. 2nd attempt for driving practical test. Failed again. :(

2008年的首4个月因为感情方面的困扰,过得非常不开心,天天以泪洗脸。但是,自从找到了我的幸福后,我变得很开心,日子也过得较为充实。谢谢熊熊~

总的来说,2008年过得还不错。尝试了很多第一次的东西,同时学了许多新的东西。

期待2009年的到来。

No comments: