Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009 resolution

Previously I have blogged abt what are the memorable times and achievements I have done in 2008. Was chatting with frens and realised I have yet to think about my new year resolution.

I guess it’s time to do some thinking.

1. Better relationship with family members. As I started working and being in a r/s, the time I spent with my family is lesser. Will try to spend more time with them and try to understand them more and build a better r/s with them.

2. Healthier lifestyle. I started to snack more and exercise less. It’s bad! Time to go back to my healthy lifestyle. Stop snacking and exercise more. Since I have my foldable bike liao, I shall cycle more. Lose some weight and fall sick less often.

3. Travelling. I love travelling. I’m glad that I travelled to quite a number of places this year and I hope to be able to continue my adventure next year. Aiming for Australia and maybe Vietnam or China. And of coz will still go for my short getaway trips to beaches.

4. Do better in work. I love my job and I hope that I will continue to love what I’m doing and have more achievement.

5. Save more and spend less. Though I have been saving an amount every mth. But somehow I started to overspend. Shall stop spending on unnecessary items and save more. For our future.

6. Improve my r/s with lub lub. Though our r/s is quite stable already but I still wish for more improvement. Hope to have a better r/s with him. Hope my family can accept him totally too. And well… see if we are ready for the next level then. :)

7. Happy. Happy. Happy. And happy.

1 comment:

陌生人 said...

happy new year n have a better 2009... =)

陌生人上。。