Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Excited

I'm starting to feel excited over the upcoming Korea trip!!!

As I'm taking out my thick clothes to hang and then iron, as I bought my down jacket and gloves, as I start to prepare all the necessary items for the trip, I'm feeling more and more excited!!!

After consulting YT abt what to take note of during the trip, I can't wait for Sat to come!!!

Looking forward to the 8 day holiday.

Hope the 3 of us will enjoy ourselves!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, u will sure enjoy ur trip. Especially that u r going with a group of frens. Just hope that ur tour grp dun have troublesome ppl.

小秀秀 said...

haha.. yah praying hard.. but alrite la.. no matter who the ppl are, we will still try to enjoy as much as possible. :)