Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day of 2008

The whole office celebrated the last day of 2008 by having cycling for half the day at ECP.

I think I have never cycled as early as 9+am b4 and it's good I will say. The sun is not THAT hot yet and ECP is kinda empty. We had the road all to ourselves. However, we were tired (leg pain, butt pain) after cycling for abt an hour plus and thus we settled down at BK to rest and chat.

And after all the chatting, it's time to return the bike. And after which, everyone of us was provided with a box of mixed fruits. Healthy day huh.. exercise and fruits.

Just as we were having fruits, one of our colleagues went to try out Jumping Jack. I believe it's some kinda new sports which you have to wear a shoe with some bouncing "sticks" attached so you are "taller" which Lub Lub commented that it's stupid the other day. haha. Anyway you got to pay $5 for 10 min and it looks tough. At least on my colleague. After he tried, we saw some other kids trying out and they were STEADY man!!! They managed to go on their own after a little while. Wow...

All of us were dismissed at 12+pm and here I am, home sweet home.

Going to my uncle place for gathering tonight. Hoping to catch all the firework at his place!!

Anyway, I would like to wish all of you a very happy new year and may you be healthy, wealthy and happy always in 2009~~

No comments: