Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 08, 2009

YES YES YES!!!

After 1+ year of lessons, 4 failed test, I've finally passed my driving practical on my 5th attempt todae!

WOO HOO~~~~

I'm proud of myself that I didn't give up even after 4 times failure. I'm proud of myself that I didn't give up on manual and change to auto. :)

My instructor told me that the chinese testers are more 'niao' than the Malays and Indians. And all my 4 previous testers are chinese. But today's is Malay~ So maybe really not tat stritct?

Though at the circuit, there was some little minor mistakes, but I managed to calm myself down and did it slowly.

When we were on the way back to test centre, my tester commented: didn't practise much huh. I was like huh! I learned 1 year plus alr leh.. anyway dun care...

When we were up at the room, he told me didn't practise enough and sometimes very slow on road, might cause accident and bring danger to other drivers. Then I tot, but I did pretty ok in circuit, on main road also no major problems ma.. I am quite confident leh.. y fail leh... Then I saw him take out a log book and write sumthing. I was thinking, all the previous 4 times, no tester did tat, does tat mean I passed? And true enuff I passed!

YEH I AM SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!

I can finally drive on the road. I am a certified legal driver le!!!

WOOOO HOOOO~~~~~

12 comments:

jean said...

Conrgatulations! :-)

jean said...

oh dear! Typo error. Paisei. :->

Willynn Ng said...

CONGRATS!

Soh Hong Wei said...

Congratulations!!! =)

Siyi said...

congrats gal u did it~

Renee said...

congrats!!!

fiefie said...

CONGRATS!! i'm taking lessons soon!!!

Peter and Irene said...

Congrats...

小秀秀 said...

haha tks everyone.. if u happen to see me on the rd, do say hi ok.. :P

小秀秀 said...

haha tks everyone.. if u happen to see me on the rd, do say hi ok.. :P

Ming Fung said...

Meanwhile, try to avoid the right lane if u are driving a bit slower at the moment. Honk, honk.

shi hui said...

grats^^