Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 16, 2009

THE ONE

My friend asked me 'How do you know that Kenneth is THE ONE?'

Sometimes, I guess is just the feeling. You just KNOW that he IS THE ONE.

But of coz there are things that contribute to me knowing tat.

1. If you love sumone, u can accept his gd and bad points. Compared to my previous r/s, I can't stand/ accept some things that the guy did. No matter wat, I just hate the bad points of them and cannot bring myself to accept the bad points. But when it comes to Lubby, though I might not agree with some of his doings/habits, but I can still kinda accept them. And I don't find the bad habits irritating.

2. I dun feel stress when we are at the topic of marriage, and sumtimes I find myself thinking abt it too. Comparatively, when the guys from my previous r/s mentioned abt marriage, sumtimes I feel scared/irritated/stressed, or simply dun wanna tok or think abt it.

3. I always find myself dreaming abt our future. How it will be when we get married and haf our own family. How our wedding will be like. How our hse will look like. How our children will look like etc.

And of coz the character of the person is impt to determine if he is THE ONE.

For myself, it is because of the following that makes Lubby THE ONE.

1. He is very caring. He always msn/sms/call me and ask me how I am. He will come and pick me from my gathering and send me home.

2. He is a mighty man. He can do so many things. Fix bicycle, fix/repair computer, fix/set up/ repair almost all electrical applianaces, fix/repair anything at home (my bathroom mirror dropped onto the floor and when we got a new mirror, he helped to drill holes into tiles and put up the new mirror) He can even do wiring for the hse. (He said that next time for our own hse, he will do most of the DIY work so can save $) Basically I feel that his knowledge on anything is so much more than mine or most ppl I know of.

3. He can cook~ hehe..

4. He can tahan my bad temper.. and usually if I'm angry, it wun last too long.

5. He gives me sense of security. Maybe coz he is so big!~ haha

6. He is always so supportive in everything I do.

And of coz there are many more.

I'm really happy that I have found him and I will cherish him, just like how he cherish me. But of coz after hearing all the different stories of how guys are different after marriage, I hope that Lubby will stay the way he is and even better! :P

3 comments:

Lubby said...

I am happy to have found you lovie =). It was fate that we found each other and i am very happy and lucky to have you. I know this phrase is very cliche but with you, you complete me. =)

Zen said...

甜蜜蜜的恋人!=)

Ming Fung said...

Ha...见好就收吧。

Changes to be expected. For a person like me, it is about a process and part of life. 我中毒太深了。Ha...ha...ha...