Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Cute Little Insect


This morning it was raining cats and dogs while I was preparing to go out. When I was about to close my curtain, I saw this little insect resting on my window. I guess the rain was too heavy and thus it chose to take a break and rested on the outside of my window where it was shelted.

It was so cute. It used one or 2 hands and wiped its face! Maybe coz while it was flying in the rain, the rain splashed onto its face and it was wet and thus it tried to wipe off the water! SOOOO cute lor!

Then I closed the curtain and prepare myself to go out. And when I opened the curtain after abt 30 minutes, it was still resting at the same place! haha. I didn't know when it flew away as I gotta go out liao.

Showed Lubby the photo and he said that it was a bee! With 2 pollens at the sides! Maybe the pollens were too heavy and thus it needed a rest!

No comments: