Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy 1 Year 3 Month Anniversary!

Muacks!

Lubby came to pick me up from work todae as he was on 2 days MC (yst and todae). We went to With a Pinch of Salt. I been wanting to go there ever since I saw it from a fren's fb photo. Finally, we've made our way there.

I simply love the deco of the cafe.. very cosy.. very sweet.. very cute! There are tables and chairs, as well as sofas.. and there are also board games and free wireless at the cafe. Ordered some food and the food is alright, average la.. but I was still pretty much into the very nice deco there. I realised I really love places with cute deco, special settings, special themes.. hehe

Before going home, I was craving for ice cream from Ice Cream Chef and thus we went there. Wow they have got some different flav today and we tried holicks plus milo peng ice cream, with kinder buneo.. is very very yummy.. we both love tat alot.. hehe..

Though it was just a short evening but I had lots of fun. :) Most importantly I am ablt to spend time with my lubby!

Happy 1 Year 3 Mth Anniversary to you my dear lubby!

Muacks!

No comments: