Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 31, 2009

First Run

After dunno how many months. Didn't run coz was lazy, also coz my ankle was injuired for quite some time.

As my ankle has recovered (no more anyhow pain..) and when I wore heels last week I'm quite ok so todae decided to go for a short run on the usual route ard my living area.

Jogged for abt 1.2km and then my ankle started to hurt. Tried to continue but it was getting more painful. In order to prevent myself from being pai ka once again, I stopped my jog and walked. And every step I walked my ankle hurt! :(

In the end walked home for the remaining 1.2km.. haiz.. but I was feeling sad that I couldn't exercise much due to the pain in the ankle, I chose to walk up 16 floors to my hse instead of taking the lift. At least I feel more 'exercised' after the climbing of stairs.

I think I need to start joggin for short distance and slowly increase, so that I wun strain my ankle too much.

No comments: