Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Wkend

Fri night went to KTV with colleagues cum friends. Sang at TopOne @ Bugis. Funny thing is some colleagues cum frens of ours were singing with our ex-colleagues at another room at TopOne too. Lucky we didn't sing together as I heard that Ms FF had 7 pages of songs! OMG... like having her own concert? Anyway they cut off our songs and etc at 10pm and said that another grp is coming. But hello, the website said dat any 4hrs from 6-11pm. We reached at 6.30pm so shouldn't we finish at 10.30 instead of 10pm sharp? Makes no sense!

Sat went to meet Lubby after his lesson. Went to TBP to haf lunch at the foodcourt and then movie 'The Proposal'. It has been a long long time since I last ate pop corn and thus Lubby bought a box for me to munch. But it was very wasteful coz we couldn't finish and threw away 2/3 of the box of pop corn.

Anyway we enjoyed the movie. Though the plot is very simple, very predictable but yet it was funny and relaxing. We like certain part of the movie a lot but well as I know that some of my frens have yet to catch this movie, I shall not be a spoiler! :P

After the movie, we went to Marina Barrage for photo shooting again. Stayed for a while and drove to Bugis for dinner. Both of us were craving for steamboat and jsut nice we parked next to this steamboat shop which was already v crowded at 6pm. Thus we decided to try that shop, 中华火锅. It's abt $21/pax with free flow of drinks and yes my fav, SEAFOOD!!! As Lubby doesnt eat seafood, so I haf to make 2 pax $ worth it and ate a lot of prawns and crabs. :P Yum Yum.

We both were so full after the meal and proceed to Marina Barrage again for night time photoshooting. Had a lot of fun taking photos and doing stupid post. Shall go for more photoshooting session again!

Today met up with 'Vivien' after her church and went to Chinatown to find out more abt our China trip. We booked ur Beijing, ChengDe and TianJin tour at SA tour for 16Oct to 24Oct. YES! Finally I'm going to China! I was super disappointed with the cacellation of my Beijing trip when I was in JC and didn't have a chance to go there until now~ WOO HOO~ To me, I feel tat, being a chinese, we should at least go to China once, climb the Great Wall, visit the Gu Gong etc then we can call ourselves the Chinese! Anyway they were having promotion, if you fly on a certain specific date, there is 1 for 1 promo for SQ. And thus we are flying to China with less than $1k per person. I'm so excited!~

1 comment:

Ming Fung said...

I am sure u will enjoy the beijing trip. A lot of things to see and to do. Wanting to go back again...soon