Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 30, 2009

He Melts My Heart

Went over to Lubby's hse for dinner after the gathering with frens. The moment we stepped into the hse, I saw Ryan. He saw me and said 'Hello Auntie Vivian' and then pulled me to follow him. He said that he wanted to show me sumthing. While he was pulling me, I asked him, 'Ryan, did u miss me?' and then he shyly nodded his head. OMG my heart melted on the spot.

Told him that I need to go toilet urgently. His mummy asked him to have his dinner first while waiting for me to go toilet. He said no he will wait for me in the kitchen, he will stand there. And then he really stood in the kitchen waiting for me.

The moment I stepped out of the toilet, he pulled me to the room and showed me that he was watching Michael Jackson's concert.

After dinner, he pulled me to play with him again. :) I'm officially his playmate for some time already. haha. Played some 'football' with him and he was soooo happy and screamed and perspired like nobody's biz. haha. This boy... really soooo cute!

Then he asked me to be his passenger again while he drove me to places. haha. And everytime when I walked to Lubby's room, he would come over and knocked on the door and said 'Excuse me Auntie Vivian, come here.' haha. And then I will have to sit beside him while he played with his things.

Then his daddy came to pick him and his mummy home and before he left he came to say bye to me, hugged me and kissed me shyly. Then he said bye to Lubby too and because he usually does not hug or kiss Lubby and dunno why today he walked over and like wan to hug dun wanna hug, very shy like tat. In the end he hugged lubby before running off shyly. SO CUTE!

The thought of him saying he missed me, asking me to play with him, looking for me all the time, hugging me, playing crazily just makes me smile and smile, from the bottom of my heart.

Love Ryan so much!

No comments: