Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 07, 2009

Cycling Trip On My Own

Went for a short cycling exercise on Thursday morning before work.

Cycled from my hse to Sungei Bedok to ECP via park connector.
It was quite a gd day to cycle. Sunny, not too hot, and not crowded as most ppl are either at school or at work.

It was my first time of a real proper cycling trip on my own.

Cycling alone might be bored but I can cycle at my own pace, I can enjoy the scenery, and it can help to build my confidence and courage. If not I will always be relying on Lubby.. :)
However when I was tired, there was no1 to encourge me and jia you me la.. :( So what I did is to reward myself by playing the swing when I was on my way back home. :)

And being me, of coz I took some photos during the exercise! :P
Starting point
The other end of Sungei Bedok
Me
The end of PCN to ECP
Very tired ar!

1 comment:

Ming Fung said...

I am sure it is a new experience and relaxing moment. :-)