Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 06, 2009

Are You Proud of Your Other Half?

Yes I am.

Why?

Because my lubby is a caring bf. He cares for me every minute every second. No I’m not exaggerating. When I’m sick, he is worried for me. He will go and visit me and if necessary bring me to the doc. Even when I’m not sick, he still cares for me. Care for my mental, physical and emotional health. He tries his best to take care of me, though at times he still ask if I wanna drink cold drink or eat ice cream or chocolate when I’m having a sore throat etc. :P When I’m out til late, or whenever he can, he will try to fetch me to the place or back home, even if it means that he will have to drive all the way down just to send me home (journey may onli be 10min) and after that he will go home.

Because my lubby is a gentle man. Don’t see my lubby big big like teddy bear, he is very gentle ok. He won’t force me to do things I dun like. He won’t exert any force on me like pulling me or wat, because he noes dat might break my arms? Haha. Or squashed me into pieces?

Because my lubby is a handy man. He knows a lot of things. He knows abt what med to take for wat sickness. He knows how to fix electrical appliances. He knows how to DIY things. He knows how to clean and wash the aircon. He knows how to fix almost all computer problems. He knows so much abt bicycle.

Because my lubby is a cook. Yes he can definitely cook better than me. Nowadays it’s hard to find guys who can cook and willing to cook hor? My lubby is one. Fortunate me. I just have to open my mouth and “order” and if he knows how to cook, he will cook for me.

Because my lubby knows how to say the 3 magic words. There are some guys who do not say those 3 magic words unless on special occasions like proposal or when the girl asks for it. But my lubby says it often. Yah too often not very good but I like to hear too ma. Hehe.

Because my lubby is patient with me. I’m quite hot temper at times and I will throw temper at him. But he always manage to tok to me, explain to me, make me understand and then we will be ok after tat. Though sumtimes I still wish for more sayang la.. :P

Because my lubby is humorous. If you interact with my lubby more, if u know him well enuff, then u will find him lame and funny at times. And that makes our lives more interesting and happy.

Because my lubby does well in his job, and at least he is doing his very best. His boss should be able to see it. He is given work that is not meant to be within his job scope, he helped ppl to clear shit everytime, and he is doing much much better than a vase who only noe how to leave shit for ppl to clear and yet getting so high pay. Hope his boss appreciates his hard work and give him more $$ and better career path.

Because……

Because my lubby is my lubby. ^_^

I’m proud to have u as my other half, how abt u? :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud to have you as my other half too. Having found you, and being together with you is the best thing that has happened to me. I will love and cherish you always. *muacks*

eternal-east said...

*talk abt blast of air-conism*
kidding lolz

小秀秀 said...

sg very hot nowadays... is gd to haf some blast of air con at times wor.. :P