Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Wednesday

After work met Lubby for dinner. He came to fetch me as we were eating in the east. As we were sitting in the car, Lubby setting his GPS, me talking to him, and suddenly I saw a rainbow from his side mirror!

And then I got down of the car and went to take photo of it! (realised that there were many others standing at that area taking photos of the rainbow as well.) And it is a FULL rainbow. Which means both ends of the rainbow are clearly seen! I think it's the first time I see a FULL rainbow. Most of the times we only are able to see one end of the rainbow and somehow it would be cut off.

While we were on the way, I looked out of the window and guess wat I saw? There were TWO rainbows!! Below the bigger rainbow, there was another smaller rainbow! And the smaller one is complete with 2 ends, just like the big one! But too bad we were driving past and then in the other direction and thus I was not able to take photo of the TWO rainbows together. But it was really VERY beautiful.

We had dinner at this place along East Coast Road which I have been wanting to try for a long time, after reading reviews on newspapers.

It was a small cafe with nice drawings on the walls. Cosy and comfortable. Heard that the ribs is good and thus ordered that. And it is really good. We also ordered suasage with rosti which was pretty yummy as well. The mudpie for our dessert was nice! Although it has some coffee taste, and though I do not take coffee, I found the mudpie delicious. And although I was very full already, I could still a lot of the mudpie. Some mudpies outside are so sweet that after eating half the piece, u feel so 'sick' of it and do not want to finish it. But this mudpie do not give me such feeling. Yum Yum.


And we received a $10 voucher for the next visit. Maybe can go again another time~ :)

No comments: