Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Morning Exercise


The blk next to mine is undergoing upgrading.

And this morning while I was looking out of the window, I was surprised with somethings I saw at the 'containers'/ area that the workers are staying.

The group of workers were led by another guy, which I supposed might be the supervisor coz he wore differently from the rest, to do some stretching exercise and push ups.

I was pretty surprised that they actually have such activities in the morning. I wonder do they do this every morning before starting work.

I feel that this is actually very good. By doing exercise, the workers are 'ensured' to be 'warmed up' and 'wake up totally' if they were still half asleep.

Perhaps some of the offices should do so in the morning before everyone start work. Not only can it bond the people together, it can also help to wake everyone up. And of coz, help us to lead a healthy lifestyle!

No comments: