Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our 1st Valentine’s Day

Was a super duper happy and interesting one~ ^_^

Went over to lubby’s house before lunch first. The lazy lubby actually drove down to Bishan MRT to pick me up while he can actually walk from his house which will take only 10min. Lazy lubby. But I knew he also didn’t want me to walk. :P

Lubby cooked a very simple lunch for me. Instant noodles with luncheon meat. Though is simple but still yummy~

And I got a card made by lubby!!! Though it’s just a simple card made using powerpoint, but the msg inside is nice and touching. And it’s the 1st ever card I received from lubby!! Hehe. Thanks lubby~

Nua-ed ard for some time. He played his game while I played my DS. He surfed his net while I watched my drama. Then we started to prepare for our dinner!

After packing all the stuff, we proceed to East Coast Park.

Wanted to cycle at first, and I have been looking forward to that, but we had lots of things to carry and settle and thus decided not to cycle already. =( Anyway when we reached ECP, we found a nice quiet spot and set up our little ‘home’! We just bought the tent from Carrefour the day before and it was nice!!! We can put all our belongings inside and rest inside when we feel like it.

And the first activity when we reached ECP was to fly a kite! I couldn’t remember when was the last time I flew a kite. Was it when I was very young? Or did I even fly a kite before? Anyway lubby was so li hai, he got the kite up in the sky sooo fast. And then he let me try and before we knew it, the kite start dropping down and den it got stuck in the tree!! I am so lousy.. =( Lubby tried to pull it out but it was not successful. He said we got to pull and it will spoil. No choice. It’s all my fault. And then the next moment, the kite is up in the sky again! Lubby is so li hai!!!! And when the kite was up in the sky again, another couple who was flying kite near us ‘cheered’. So cute. Haha. And then I don’t really dare to move or wat when flying the kite. I just stood there and stare at the kite. But it was quite tiring looking up into the sky and stared at it. Haha. So after sometime, we kept the kite and rested for a while.

And then it’s BBQ time!! It’s the first time I tried out 2 pax BBQ. And it was fun!!! Well maybe coz lubby is doing all the job? :x As the wind was very strong, the fire was started very easily and quickly. And then we started to BBQ our prepared food. We had chicken wings, nuggets, sausages, crabmeats, corns, banana with chocolate and mashmallow~ Most of the time, lubby was the one doing the BBQ and I was the one feeding him and myself. Haha. And because the BBQ pit was a bit too near to the grass and I think the stand was not very good, the patch of grass below the mini BBQ pit was burnt. :x

And I guessed more and more couples like the idea of 2 pax BBQ coz besides our tent yst, we could see a few more couples having mini BBQ. And lubby was commenting that those runners or cyclist at ECP yst must be cursing all the couples for polluting the air. One of the reasons that they went to ECP to exercise might be coz of the fresh air and there we were polluting the air. Haha.

After the BBQ both of us were sooo full. Packed our stuff and off we go into our little ‘home’. It was really nice to have the tent. We can have our 二人世界 there and as the weather was quite nice yst it was not that hot. The sky was also quite clear and just by lying in the tent with our heads near to the ‘door’ we were able to count the stars in the sky. And I think we were quite noisy coz we chatted for quite some time and laughed quite loud. Haha. Apologies to the other tents near us for disturbing other’s二人世界.

This year’s valentine’s day is really special. For the past years, my valentine’s days were always spent in town, catching a movie and having dinner. But this year it was something new and different. I also requested lubby not to get any flowers for me this year coz I feel that it’s a waste of money to get flowers on valentine’s day.

I don’t know why is there a change in my mindset and thinking. I used to feel that valentine’s day is so important that I must have flowers and go to some restaurants for dinner. But this year I just want a simple and different valentine’s day instead. And I do not feel valentine’s day as impt as last time. To me, it just become another normal day where I can spend my time with my love one. Is it because I am so happy with lubby everyday that it really seems like valentine’s day to me everyday? Is it because I’m just glad that I can spend my day with lubby? Is it because I have matured and thus thinking changed?

I have never believed in people saying that ‘everyday is vday’. But now I fully understand why these people will say this.

Thanks for spending a wonderful valentine’s day and Saturday with me lubby. I had fun and enjoyed myself to the maximum.

And like what I wrote in the card I gave you, everytime we touch, everytime we hug, everytime we kiss and everytime we see each other, I still feel as if it’s our first time. I treasure this feeling and hope this feeling will be with me forever.

Ai you~ ^_^

2 comments:

eternal-east said...

BLAST OF AIRCON-ISM! part II!
but it was sweet la. hehe

小秀秀 said...

haha yst bear was then telling me dunno wat eugene will say again this time... and then todae i see ur comment.. hahaha