Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Movie marathon

I can’t rem when was the last time I watched 2 movies in a day.

And lubby and I just did tat yst.

Caught Love Matters 幸福万岁 and Inkheart back to back yst.

Love Matters, as expected, is a very Jack Neo movie. Not tat I dun like, but it just didn’t really impress me. It’s just like watching a drama on TV. Well yes some parts are funny, but some parts are just lame. But well, it’s just a relaxing movie which u can laugh a bit. But if given the choice again, I dun think I will wanna watch it. :x A bit regret spending $6.50 on it.

Straight after Love Matters, and I really mean straight after dat, we proceeded to the theater next door to watch Inkheart, as per requested by lubby. It was a great movie. I like it a lot. I din noe what the movie is abt at all, but since lubby wanna watch, we just go catch it lor. Wkday not ex, summore with the GV mem discount, even cheaper~ It was quite a tense movie, or maybe it’s just me la.. get tensed up easily, get emotional easily, get very 投入easily too. Was very engrossed into the movie I think that I felt as if I’m in it. Now I wanna check out if there is really a story book titled Inkheart coz if there is, I wanna read~ Imagine if I’ve got a silver tongue and wateva book I read will become alife and appear in frt of me. It’s creepy~ I wouldn’t want tat.

Wanted to watch the 大喜事 coz I like Fann and it seemed interesting. But I’m worried that it might be another “drama feel” movie which will not really worth the money huh… And I have yet to watch my Ponyo!!!!

2 comments:

小妹 said...

大喜事not nice! dun worth the $$

小秀秀 said...

really? ok i wun watch it then.. thanks~