Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 26, 2009

Children Melt My Heart


The things tat children ard did really melts my heart.


Just for example, everytime Ryan will call me and asks me to play with him, anytime, anywhere.


When I was in China last wk, he asked Lubby's mum if she could help to call Auntie Vivian. Auntie explained to him tat I was not in SG but Beijing and he asked where Beijing is. And Auntie explained tat it is far far away.haha.


Another day he called to talk to his grandpa and requested to go to his hse. And then he asked for Uncle Kenny. After talking a little while with Uncle Kenny, he asked, 'Can I speak to Auntie Vivian?' haha~ His intention of speaking to Lubby is to tok to me! wahaha!


Everytime when we bid goodbye, he will always hug and kiss me. His hug is always soooooooo hard and warm. :) Nv fail to melt my heart everytime. :)


And even Little Celest. She let me carry her, let me play with her and after some time, she will automatically come and find me!~ I still remember, just now she was in recreation room in our office and I went out. When I went back into the room and she saw me, she came towards me and find me! Tat really melted my heart! When I was playing foosball, she always came to look for me~ and she will always ask me to carry her when she wanna see some toys etc.. Maybe coz she noes tat I dote on her and I will always carry her. Maybe I have the ' I will buy/do anything for you' face when Im with her. Still can rem the other time when she wanna go walk walk, she actually passed me my bag before bringing me to go and walk and look for her princess! haha..


How not to love children? :P

1 comment:

小妹 said...

wah... celest is a smart lady... Irene, well done!