Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ugly Doll -- OX

We saw the ugly dolls at one of the shops at Raffles City abt 1+ years ago.. We found it super cute and wanted to get it but when we saw the price, we walked off. A shop little one which is the size of a key chain costs more than $20 and a huggable one costs abt $80 or so..

Some time back, we came across these ugly dolls again at Action City. We have been loving the one with a 'X' eye all along but we couldnt find a small size one.

Todae Lubby took half day off to spend time with me before I fly off to China tmr night. And we went to search for our ugly doll.

Finally we found it at Vivo Action City. The bigger size one has soooooo many colours.. blue, green, orange, yellow, pink etc.. but the smaller size one has only one colour left! I was quite sad coz I wanted a pink one but they only haf the bigger size! And I dun want a bigger size coz it's too big to be carried ard in my bag!

Thus we got the blue one and I will bring it to China tmr~!~~
When I see OX I will think of Lubby! thanks Lubby for the gift~ :)
*My mum and my brothers say tat OX is very dirty and my brother actually asked if he is 2nd hand! :( This is the original colour of OX.. all the smaller size ones are of 'dirty' colour la... :( Whether he is dirty colour anot.. i still heart him lots~

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Is it still the same price? I won't pay so muh for an ugly doll lor!!!

小秀秀 said...

nope this one is abt 12 i think