Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Accessories

Had been wanting to get a casing for my omnia II but the original leather casing was out of stock when we checked the other time.. and anyway it should be quite expensive also la..

Lubby searched and found a not bad looking casing online and so he bought for me.

Only to receive it and found it to be a little different from what we saw on the online picture.

But it is still pretty coz is pink! Metallic pink!

Then we were at Iluma and he saw a white casing and found it quite nice and thus got it for me too. And so now I haf 2 casing! And I can change it as and when I want to and maybe to match my clothes or bag etc.
And at the same stall, I saw the stickers for ezlink card and so decided to get. Was deciding what to get as there are sooooooo many to choose from and lubby pointed out the Little Miss Piggy which I find it cute also.. so I got tat for myself. And I wanted to get one for him too, though I think he use his ezlink card..er.. maybe.. once a year or not at all.. and yt said that the Mr Wateva suits him.. haha so I got tat for him! Haf yet to stick.. will ask Lubby to help stick~

No comments: