Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 05, 2009

The Weekend Is Ending...

So fast... the wkend is over in 5 hrs time...

*omg! I looked out of my window and it's DARK. And now it is raining!*

This wkend has been a activities-filled one, without much time for me to rest.

Fri after work, met Lubby and went IKEA for dinner. Then walked ard for our food to digest before heading to Vivo to watch Ice Age 3. Well, personally I feel that Ice Age 3 is not as nice. Very expected plot. Oh well, what can I expect, it's a children cartoon ma.. But other than the storyline, it was quite a funny show with all the lame characters. Had quite a gd luff during the movie.

Sat morning wanted to slp in but sumhow auto woke up at abt 9am. Sianz. Watched 娱百 online. Caught the episode of 曹格听证会. Damn happy coz got my 2 fav artist -- 小猪and曹格! Luff and enjoyed the episode before prepared myself to go cycling at ECP with Lubby.

It has been quite some time since we last cycled. And thus I was quite tired. Oh, one incident to note. Before lunch at the hawker, I went to the toilet and when I came out, I heard a girl crying and screaming. And when I left the toilet, I saw a girl with bloody hands and legs standing outside the toilet, next to the tap. A lady (believed to be the mother) was trying to calm her down and then took some tissue and asked her to bite. And then a few more ladies rushed up to help. I saw that and was scared. I am scared of blood. If I see others bleeding, I will feel giddy and might even faint. And then I stopped myself from looking and went back to our table at the hawker. Told Lubby abt it and the girl was from our next table. Apparently she and her frens were 'skating' and playing at the slope and fell and I think her permenent teeth was hit and yah bleed. OMG. I was feeling weak already and just sat down, not able to move much. After lunch, I felt better. SCARY!

We cycled til abt 3+ and then went back to Lubby hse to bath. Watched a few movies on SCV and had dinner at his place. Korean Cha Jiang Mian~ Yummy~

Todae wanted to slp in too but woke up at 9am again! haiz.. Went online to watch 娱百again. Caught the episode of Wilber 听证会。It is DAMN funny. 小猪tried to speak Eng and made a lot of jokes and I luff til tears also rolled down. haha.

Then prepared and Lubby came to fetch us to lunch at Taka Imperial Treasure. Ate lots of dim sum and also ordered the high tea sets. Super full. But had lots of fun. Esp the last part when we played 终极密码to finish the french toast. After lunch, went to walk a bit and then home sweet home. And here I am blogging. :)

Going to watch 《华文 谁怕谁》 later at 8pm. Mayor will be dressed in yellow suit.. wanna see~~

And then it's Monday tml... SIANZ!!!

2 comments:

Jeanne Chu said...

We shall play more of 终极密码 next time when we meet ! :)

小秀秀 said...

sure!!!! :P