Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Weekend
Friday night was KTV session with colleagues. Think coz drank a bit and din rest well, on top of my sore throat, and all the singing. The next day (Sat) when I woke up I was feeling warm. But after a while, I felt ok.

Lubby and I wanted to go cycling but the dunno-how-to-predict-weather me told him tat the sky looked dark and cloudy and thus we cancelled our cycling trip. Went to SLS to get sumthing instead. And after lunch I was feeling pretty warm again. And Lubby was worried coz I am feeling warm, having sore throat, coughing a little, nose dun feel well too! So we decided to go his hse and take a rest first b4 little Ryan's bday celebration at night. Took the fever med and caught a nap and I was feeling much better.

And then the bday boy arrived and it was our play time again. And this cheeky boy is sooooo noty. He was 'driving' and asked me to be his passenger. Then he went off to do sumthing and so I went into Lubby's room. Then he say where is my passenger? Then I heard uncle asked him sumthing like where and he said with a sulking face, at one corner of the living room, ' in the room'. And I managed to caught his expression coz I was already on my way out to play with him. Then he didn't let me this passenger off anymore. When he walked off, I will stand up and then he will say I'm done and come back to drive. haha. And there was one time I was in the kitchen and he screamed, 'Auntie Vivian, where are you????' He's VERY loud! Though it can be quite tiring to play with him, but I had lotsa fun. :)

Then it was time for him to open his big big present from his mummy. His mummy was bluffing him tat it was her dollies and asked him to help open. He was tearing the wrapper half way and then his mummy asked him sumthing and he said, it's not for boys. Then as he tore the wrapper more and more, he realised it's his toys! and he was damn damn happy.

And then, it was time for all of us to help him fix his toys.. haha. And because of that toy he was not hungry even after everyone finished dinner. haha. And he even said 'I dun need dinner'. Noty boy. And because the set does not come with cars.. so lubby and I went to the 7eleven and got him 3 toy cars to play with. :)
After dinner, it was a busy time for lubby as he gotta help set up a mini arcade car racing place! Uncle has this PC racing game and lubby helped to connect to the TV and after all the hardwork (really hardwork.. so much things to connect and settle and a lot of problems arised) we all can finally play the racing game! And of coz little Ryan love that game soooo much that he dun even wanna go home.
This morning after seeing the doc again as sore throat still yet to recover and yst having a bit of fever, Lubby and I went to shop~ I bought quite a lot of things. Bought 2 nail polishes and one concealer from Face Shop, themometer and bed room slippers from Watsons, belt from BHG for lubby, Moo Moo brand hse key pouch for lubby. And the main aim was actually to get myself another pair of shoes and we finally got it from Pazzion and I only paid 20cents for it! (thanks lubby~)
And I think my laptop is getting siao and dying soon.. but lubby said he will build a pc for me! :) but dat also means my $ willbe flying away again~~~ but no choice la.. PC is a need ma..

No comments: