Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busy Week

This is going to be a busy week for me.

Today -- Tuesday
Going to start going interview for cases with Naj. Wanna get myself familiar with all the interview things and system first. A bit worried too coz have nv done this b4.
Got to go for meeting tonight after work because last Wed Naj covered my meeting and so todae I got to go for hers.

Wednesday
Going to go for facial. Yes 1 mth has passed, so fast.

Thursday
Driving lesson. Stopped for a few mths ever since last test and it's time for lessons again before my test in Aug. This time I've arranged for 2 lessons per wk because I really wanna practise more and pass this time!

Friday
Meeting in the morning. Another briefing after work at night. Going to be a long long day.. :(

Saturday - Sunday
Batam trip!!!! So looking forward to it!!!

No comments: