Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pretty Pretty LCD

Todae went to SLS with Lubby to shop for somethings for my new pc... oh my new pc has been giving me super many problems ever since the first day it arrived at my place. Lubby tried to solve everything and when he is ard, my pc is so guai, when he went off, my pc throw temper. Going crazy liao lor.. And I was not able to blog for some reason or another with the blogger and internet problems, until now, finally...

Anyway my stupid IE cannot work, cannot display page and thus I'm using firefox now. However, firefox also wanna throw temper, always hang and gotta wait wait wait... but anyway will continue to use firefox and hope it will be guai guai!

Anyway back to SLS.. was walking ard when I saw this super pretty LCD! It is Philips white colour LCD and the monitor is actually surrounded by some blue lights..
It's so so so pretty dat I stopped and went over to touch it, admire it. And then I saw it at so many other shops. And moreover, the white keyboard with gold colour patterns are sooooo pretty and matching to the LCD! OMG!!! Lubby asked if I wanan buy.. well I love it, though it is not tat ex, quite cheap, but then... still.. money not easy to earn. To get the pretty screen + pretty keyboard.. might cost me abt $500. Was telling Lubby, I will get the pretty LCD when we have our own hse.. haha.. tat will be long huh...

Anyway I should not嫌弃my current monitor. Though it is from Lubby's place, no1 is using and is quite old and thus he just passed me.. but can save money so I should save! Anyway this monitor also dying.. but havnt died... so I will just use it first... until the day it says bye to me.

Anyway read up a little on the pretty LCD and it is called Philips Brilliance LCD Monitor 22. It is a lightframe LCD which are a feast for the eyes, designed for people who spend long hours working in front of a computer screen. So the blue colour frame has got its use.. I was thinking if it could be changed to PINK!!! wahahah.. anyway since the LCD is of such a gd use... there adds another reason to 'why-should-I-purchase-the-pretty-pretty-LCD' list...

Oh man.. I keep thinking abt it!!!! Usually this will only happen to bags, clothes, shoes, accessories... but now, this is something different! It is the first time that I am thinking an electronic items/IT gadget/computer related stuff after seeing it and didn't buy it!


1 comment:

Ming Fung said...

It just proved that how much we all have been "eaten" alive by the technology. Ha...ha...ha...