Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 30, 2010

下一站 幸福

Finally started on this show. Have been wanting to watch coz I like 安以轩~ :) And since it is a tw drama, and heard so much gd reviews abt it, why should I miss it? Didn't have the time to catch it till recently.

Watched it on my way to work, on my way home.. makes my journey so much more interesting and time seems to pass faster too.

The last time I watched 安以轩's show was long long ago, 斗鱼.Simply LOVE tat show.. cried and cried non stop from the 1st episode to the last episode.. and even after dat whenever I listen to the sound track tears will roll down my cheeks! And now the second 安以轩's show Im watching is making me cry like nobody's biz again! I cried from the first episode till the most recent one I caught, 5th episode. My eyes were even red and teary on the mrt when I watched. I was trying my very best not to cry on the mrt!!

But it's really very sad~~~~~~~ I just can't stop crying.. but at the same time, I love this show too! and 安以轩is pretty pretty~ me like~ though I dun like 吴建豪, but the show still nice.. who noes maybe after this show I will start to like him?

Nice show~ Should watch it if u can!!!

1 comment:

李老师 said...

im following this too...!