Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 25, 2010

Girl proposing to guy

Years ago, when I watched a show on TV which helped ppl with their proposal, a girl asked for help to propose to her boyfriend. At that time, I was thinking, please lo.. how can a ger propose to a guy! Guy should take the initiative!!! Ger shouldnt do tat! NO WAY MAN!

But you all should know wat happened to me.. hahaha...

Well, I guess during that time, even though I was in a r/s.. I think.. I can't rem... I felt that I will never never propose to a guy. Maybe I have yet to meet the one. Maybe I have yet to feel that love is so strong tat u can do anything because of it.

Why must a guy propose to a ger? Is there a law tat says guy should propose to ger and ger should not propose to guy? It's just our mindset... and it is us who refused to change our own mindset. And maybe it is becoz u have yet to discover the reason for urself to change ur mindset.

When u met the one in ur life, nuthing else matter to u anymore.

So what if u set a list of criteria for your dream guy.. handsome, cool, muscular, rich, caring, love animals, dun drink dun smoke, owes a car etc etc... tat is ur DREAM guy.. the guy u will onli find and fall in love with in ur DREAM.

So what if u said things like my bf cannot be more than 2 years older than me, my bf must be at least 180m tall, my bf must treat me like a princess and gives me everything i want, my bf must this must tat... many times, in real life, the one u are spending the rest of ur life with, is totally different from all ur criteria.

I once said that my bf cannot be more than 3 years older than me.. so I once had a bf who was same year as me.. and conclusion is tat guys really do mature SLOWER than gers... and the one I have decided to marry is 6 years older than me. I once said that my bf's chinese must be gd and noe cantonese, but well my lubby is a potato. I once said that my bf must.....

When u met THE ONE.. love can be so strong that all ur criteria and must-haf become nuthing.

THE ONE is so special that change ur believe and ur thinking.

THE ONE in my life is so special and my love for him is so strong that makes me feel girl proposing to guy is ok, even though frens do not agree.

I'm really glad that I have found THE ONE.. and I'm very sure that he is THE ONE because he really makes me feel dat a lot of things are no longer important, as long as we can be together for the rest of our lives.

I just want him to feel blessed, happy, touched, loved, lucky, special....

And that's why I asked, 你愿意娶我吗? :)

2 comments:

agnes said...

幸福的小秀秀!

I'm sure you feel blessed, happy, touched, loved, lucky, special being with THE ONE~

Shortdaily said...

Cool, i never think about gal to guy before