Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Shopping at Queensway

Went for a last minute decision shopping at Queensway last night before movie 14 blades.

We have been looking ard for oakley shades... a sporty one for me and a casual one for lubby. Went to Taka and Vivo Oakley outlets and tried on a few.. but the prices were more expensive. So we decided to go to the Queensway shop which lubby bought his other 2 Oakley from.. and also my casual shades from...

And lubby found one dat is suitable for his face. funny thing is he tried the same model at Taka but it didn't look nice on him, but when he tried at Queensway, it looked nice on him! Maybe is coz they adjusted for him to suit his face... lubby wanted to order from US and den ship over but there wun be any warranty, though it would be abt $100 cheaper... but I felt that to have warranty is quite impt.. since he's gonna wear his sunglasses everyday when he drives.. thus we decided to get it in Sg in the end.
The shades I got for my dear~
Lubby's Oakley family.. his sporty shades, his prescription glasses and his casual shades.. :)
At first wanted to get the hot pink commit for myself.. but Queensway outlet doesnt carry it. And the lady also mention that brown is more natural and not too loud, and lubby worried that after a few years I might not like pink and wun wear, brown is more of an ok colour which would be better. Thus, I got the brown one.
This is the 2nd pair of Oakley Lubby got me~ :D
Walked ard Queensway and saw this Vans shoes.. saw it at Royal Sporting House few mths back and wanted to get but was a little hesitating.. and yst when I saw it again, I dunno why I didnt hesitate and just got it.. haha.. but anyway it is really comfy... :)

No comments: