Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 03, 2010

From Cage To Zoo

Some ppl say that marriage will take away ur freedom.. instead u haf more responsibility. Well, yes I agree that we will need to be more responsible, for ourselves and each other.. but to me, marriage is another kinda freedom.

To me, I'm just migrating from a cage in a hse, to the open area in a zoo.. though not the sky. The cage in a hse is very restricted. U do wat ur owner want u to do. U need to be in ur cage whenever ur owner wanna see u. U need to let ur owner play with u when ur owner wants to. U dun really haf a say in many things. But when u are in the open area in the zoo, u can fly in a less restricted area, fly as long as u like, and when u are tired, u can rest anywhere in the zoo. U do not need to play with ur owner, u haf more say in things u wanna do. As long as u stay within the zoo compound.

I dun need so much freedom tat I can fly anywhere in the sky. A zoo is good enuff for me. That's what I'm looking forward to now. I really wish I can migrate fr the cage to the zoo soon. So that I can see my beloved in the zoo, spend time with him and haf more freedom.

I'm really so looking forward to the day.

3 comments:

fiefie said...

yea i get what you are trying to say. it's exactly the same for me. URGH.

cindy said...

totally applies to me as well.. maybe tts wats pushin us to marriage.. hahaha.. to get out of e cage... officially w a gd reason..

Someone said...

Once decided, move forward. You be amaze!

Once again, Congratulation! Be Happy!