Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Cycling

It has been months since we last cycled together..

Todae we went for cycling at ECP.

The sun was bright, but not very hot as the wind was quite strong.

We cycled for abt 2+hrs.. and it was better than i tot..

I tot that I will get tired very fast as I have not exercised for quite a long time.. but.. I managed to keep up lubby's speed!!! My bicycle is much much smaller than my dear's and the ratio of him paddling and me paddling is abt 1:3 becoz of the small wheels.. and I managed to maintain quite a gd speed todae! :D

Dear got me a pair of cycling shorts.. we have been looking ard and couldnt really find a not so ex one.. all the ones we saw are like over $100 and I dun think it is worth the money as I do not cycle tat often.. And I dun really invest $ into cycling.. The one we saw todae is $54 and is quite ok and dear got it for me... thanks lubby!! I felt more comfy cycling in tat padded shorts.. but... it felt weird when I was walking... coz the padding is thick!!!

We got so red and darker after the cycling session.. and slowly I start to feel tat my muscles are aching! Actually I like the feeling of aching muscles after exercise.. hehe.. feels good!

Met with frens for dinner.. steamboat buffet.. and yah there goes my 2hrs exercise.. sianz... and then we went to our fren's new hse at Duxton! Though it is not very big but it is cosy... and make us start to think abt our hse! How I wish that we can get our hse fast!!! But well.. it will onli be ready in a few years' time.. haiz.. still a long way to go........

My new cycling shorts


No comments: